- Offers free sexually-transmitted disease clinic services by both appointment and on a walk-in basis.
- Offers childhood immunizations to children who qualify.
- Offers adult immunizations for a fee.
- Offers certain immunizations and medications recommended for some international travel and provides pre-travel health advice.
- HIV Antibody Testing and Counseling Clinics offer free confidential testing and counseling for at-risk individuals.
- Provides for medical case management for families, and close contacts of persons with tuberculosis.
- Evaluates reported communicable diseases to determine the risk to the public health and to minimize the spread of the disease.
- Notifies persons suspected to be in contact with reportable communicable diseases.
- Investigates food-borne and water-borne illness complaints received by the department.
Below is a price list for the services Linn County Public Health provides.
If you have any questions, please call 319-892-6000 or email us at email@example.com.