- Analyzes water samples from private and public wells to determine whether a source is providing water suitable for drinking.
- Continuously monitors ambient air in Linn County for sulfur dioxide, ozone, carbon monoxide, and particulates.
- Analyzes ponds, streams, field runoff, and roadway ditches to determine levels and sources of contamination.
- Conducts tests for the Nursing Division in conjunction with the sexually-transmitted disease clinics.
- Conducts a test for lead levels in blood in conjunction with the Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program.
- Conducts a test for environmental lead levels in soil, paint and house surfaces.
If you have any questions, please call 319-892-6000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.