The Finance Division is responsible for the financial activities of the Sheriff’s Office.
Revenue generated by all divisions of the Sheriff’s Office and processed through the Finance Division in FY17 was $6,247,014 and included:
• $3,394,243 for the holding of Federal/State inmates
• $620,621 collected for past due fines
• $422,620 collected for room and board fees (non-Federal inmates)
• $270,912 collected for providing contractual law enforcement services
• $191,505 collected for issuing of handgun purchase/carry permits
• $716,506 collected for civil services
• $630,607 collected as miscellaneous revenue
The Financial Division is also responsible for grant activities and payroll functions for the Sheriff’s Office employees.