The Finance Division is responsible for the financial activities of the Sheriff’s Office.
Revenue generated by all divisions of the Sheriff’s Office and processed through the Finance Division in FY16 was $6,161,960 and included:
• $2,901,469 for the holding of Federal/State inmates
• $826,083 collected for past due fines
• $454,787 collected for room and board fees (non-Federal inmates)
• $217,183 collected for providing contractual law enforcement services
• $227,085 collected for issuing of handgun purchase/carry permits
• $902,602 collected for civil services
• $632,751 collected as miscellaneous revenue
The Financial Division is also responsible for grant activities and payroll functions for the Sheriff’s Office employees.