Ryan White Medical Case Management
Ryan White Medical Case Management offers confidential services for people who are living with HIV / AIDS. Newly diagnosed, or looking for HIV / AIDS information, resources, or services? The Linn County Ryan White Medical Management serves anyone on Iowa and is completely free of charge regardless of income and/ or financial resources.
Did you know?
- Every 9 ½ minutes, someone is diagnosed with HIV/AIDS
- People diagnosed with HIV/AIDS are living quality lives for much longer with proper medical treatment, appropriate medications
healthy living. Early diagnosis and treatment are key. and = UNTRANSMITTABLE. If you take your ART medication daily as prescribed and maintain an undetectable viral load, the CDC reports you UDETECTABLE effectively no risk of transmitting HIV. have
The success of the Linn County Ryan White Medical Case Management Program is possible because of the program offerings:
- Assistance with obtaining prescriptions / medical insurance
- Options counseling
- Medical case management
- Public benefit counseling (including Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security Disability Benefits, Medicaid for Employed People with Disabilities, Food Assistance, etc.).
- Referrals for services
- Resource information
Medical Case Management: Sometimes, it’s not just about the diagnosis!
Professional, on-going, and confidential support is available to help you obtain and maintain:
• Appropriate medical care
• Federal, state, and local benefit programs
• Housing assistance
• Proper nutrition
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
Can't afford your medications? The ADAP may be able to help you obtain needed medications or maintain your prescription
How to connect to services:
Our medical case managers are here for you! Contact us to get into case management and get connected to all of the services and resources the Ryan White Program has to offer.